It’s been an honor writing these digests for the schoolhouse community for more than an year on the blog but for more than one and a half years including the original slack digests! I have decided to move on, heading into this summer after HS graduation and then attending college.
- Sessions in community/enrichment can now have custom titles associated with them (previously they were all named things like “Community Events”)
- We now require a qualitative comment during peer review of certifications if a box is left unchecked.
- There were 1,817 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 610,633 learning minutes last week.
- There were 3,290 total learners last week.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying