In this subworld, we hope to learn and have fun together! A few GUIDELINES to follow:
Guidelines When Helping:
- Always remember to be kind and thoughtful towards others. Everyone is at a different point in their Statistics learning and it is important to be mindful of that.
- When helping a person with their problems, focus on explaining underlying concepts instead of giving away procedural answers.
- When you are ready to help a learner, first react with 👀 to let fellow members of the subworld know that help is already underway.
- If is seen, try not to jump in unless you see a mistake in what a tutor is saying since it may be confusing for the learner to have multiple members helping them.
- Always keep posts APPROPRIATE. Any inappropriate post will be removed by moderators and reported to the Safety Team where it will be dealt with.
- Share helpful resources whenever you’d like in the Discussion channel!
- Keep the subworld on topic! (eg. If a problem is about Calculus, don’t post it here, post it in the Calculus Subworld)
- Feel free to give shoutouts to fellow learners and tutors! :tada:
- Host sessions!