To prepare for the SAT together!
Note that if you want to participate in SAT Bootcamps, those happen in the SAT Bootcamp Subworld!
You should learn / tutor in the SAT Bootcamp Subworld if the following things are both true:
- You want a more structured 4-week tutoring series
- You're preparing for the Paper and Pencil SAT
You should learn / tutor in this SAT Prep Subworld if:
- You're preparing for Digital SAT
- You missed the publish/register deadline for SAT Bootcamps
- You're a learner scoring outside the 400 to 690 range
In order to best serve the community, let's try to follow these guidelines:
- Do keep your sessions open and inclusive.
- Do not create sessions specifically for one learner and bar others from entering.
- Do point learners in the right direction (a good example would be asking "have you tried this this way" as opposed to "doing it this way brings you to x=13")
- Do not give direct answers to questions.
- Do get certified if you're able, and give back to the community!
- Do not give help you are not certified to give. (If you've never taken the SAT or done math of that type, please do not misinform. If someone else gives a different answer which proves to be correct, please rescind any incorrect answers.)
- Do keep posts neutral, helpful, and age-appropriate.
- Do not post anything controversial, derogatory, or profane. (If you see a post that may break this policy, please report it.)