By Akshat S | Monday, January 31, 2022
New and exciting updates this week!
- More improvements to the Live Help offering and matching algorithm.
- We have a new page to describe Live Help to educators.
- New users can now join Live Help rooms before their accounts are fully approved.
- The Community Engagement Team is hosting an infographic competition! Explain an idea in STEM using an infographic to win schoolhouse.world merch and be featured on the website. Entries are due March 15. More details can be found on our instagram post.
- Live Help is now available in India-friendly times (6-8pm IST)!
- Check out this blog post that one of our tutors (Karen J) wrote about her Wacom tablet.
- Schoolhouse.world was mentioned on Idaho TV this past week!
- There were 358 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 45,293 learning minutes last week. We have now reached a total of 3 million learning minutes!
- There were 317 active learners last week.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying