By Justin D | Monday, April 10, 2023
April 10 2023
- Exciting update — Schoolhouse is thrilled to announce 12 new college partners! Yale, Brown, Caltech, Colby, University of Iowa, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Maryland, Ohio State University, Northwestern, Columbia, Vanderbilt, and USC will all start recognizing the Schoolhouse portfolio as a meaningful credential on college applications starting in Fall 2023. You can learn more about all university partners here.
- These new college partners are also part of a new initiative called the STARS Network, which is working with high schools and access organizations to widen pathways to higher education for rural and small-town students. Schoolhouse is a founding partner of the network.
- Want to hear from the Dean of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Virginia this Tuesday? Join this session.
- We personally want to give a big shoutout to Hafsah M for being the organizing lead of the recent Schoolhouse Model United Nations Conference (along with chair of the UNEP committee). Her leadership made it the huge success that it was!
- There were 809 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 241612 learning minutes last week.
- There were 2308 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Akshay C (16)
2. Aayushman D (14)
3. Anshu P (12)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying