By Justin D | Monday, October 24, 2022
October 24 2022
- As of this week, we are experimenting with requiring that learners fill out qualitative feedback after each tutoring session. Please let us know your feedback on this new requirement.
- Revamped onboarding buddy system for new tutors. New tutors now join an onboarding session.
- Fixed a Zoom-related bug that led to users occasionally getting stuck with a Zoom registration page when trying to join a session.
- Not one… but THREE exciting sessions from the product team coming up!
- Oct 27 — Learn about Schoolhouse’s long-term vision and progress in our fall goals. Whole team will be present — you won’t want to miss this one. Sign up here.
- Nov 2 — Dive deeper into Schoolhouse’s new community values (US timezone friendly). Sign up here.
- Nov 2 — Same as right above, but Asia timezone friendly. Sign up here.
- Deadline Hotline on Sunday, Oct 30 — We’ve partnered with the College Guidance Network to offer a free hotline for students applying to colleges, right before the November deadlines. Admissions deans and high school counselors will be on call to help out.
- There were 1247 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 399031 learning minutes last week.
- There were 2886 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
3. Anderson L (11)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying