The blog is undergoing a major redesign—some articles might have incorrect formatting. We're working on it!
By Akshat S on March 28, 2022
Many new updates this week!
- Have you seen the new user profile design? Here’s Drew B’s for example.
- You can now list your Khan Academy profile/handle on your Schoolhouse profile.
- Check out the new tutor trees from any tutor’s profile (e.g. Evan H’s)
- When rating sessions, you can now choose from a variety of tags (e.g. “Friendly” or “Fun”).
- Users who had been on the Coda platform pre Jan 2020 had more of their Schoolhouse Points (SP) migrated over (finally!)
- For tutors, there is now deep linking of the tutor trainings so you can be sent to the specific training you need to work on.
- Fixed some minor security issues.
- Live Help has been extended to start an hour earlier. It’s now 4-7pm PT every weekday evening!
- The SHW product team held a hackathon with great success. Justin W’s volunteer hours tracker won the hackathon! But that was only one of several features worked on. Expect to see them all on the website soon, as well as a blog post highlighting what was worked on.
- There is no data for this week as we are updating some things on the backend. Will be back next week!
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!