By Akshat S | Monday, March 7, 2022
We hope your March as been off to a great start! Here’s this week’s digest.
- Redesigned the homepage for logged out users!
- We now show past sessions on tutor profiles so users can see everything they’ve hosted in the past (example here).
- We have a new page that explains Schoolhouse to teachers.
- The Community Engagement Team’s infographic competition ends next week! Explain an idea in STEM using an infographic to win schoolhouse.world merch and be featured on the website. Entries are due March 15. More details can be found on our instagram.
- There were 360 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 57,708 learning minutes last week.
- There were 647 active learners last week.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying