By Justin D | Monday, July 11, 2022
July 11 2022
- Fixed some bugs.
- Anees Iqbal, one of Schoolhouse’s founding engineers, is taking a sabbatical to recharge and rest. We are very grateful for everything he has done for Schoolhouse during these two first years. We will be celebrating his tenure this week here.
- There were 783 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 153645 learning minutes last week.
- There were 909 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Farhan A (18)
2. Raisa R (17)
3. Shadman S (15)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying