By Justin D | Monday, August 22, 2022
August 22 2022
- We added certifications for chemistry, physics, and bio! While Schoolhouse tutoring is still focused on math and test prep (except in the Experimental category), this will let users certify their mastery and share with schools and colleges. Khan World School plans to start using it right away.
- Schoolhouse Classrooms now have an individual learner view that lets teachers/parents drill down into the data for an individual in their classroom (e.g. seeing their certification videos).
- Schoolhouse Assessments can now be assigned to series in addition to sessions. They also now support image uploads and rich text.
- Zoom featured Schoolhouse on their new Zoom Cares website.
- There were 693 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 103,171 learning minutes last week.
- There were 719 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Saad C (12)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying