By Akshat S | Monday, July 26, 2021
Yet another record of tutoring sessions the past week. Over 400!
- We fixed a bunch of small bugs this week. Can you spot which ones?
- Our product team is checking the Feedback and Ideas page every day and using it to figure out what to work on. Make sure to post all your product suggestions there.
- Sal spoke about SHW on Grant Sanderson’s 3b1b podcast.
- The Hollywood Reporter and Variety mentioned SHW as part of Ready Set volunteer campaign.
- There were 404 sessions scheduled in the past week. This is now our all-time high!
- There were 110,027 learning minutes last week.
- There are 18,020 total users on the platform.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying