Find help in...
We will be covering the following in the session:
1. What are the 7 base units?
2. How did they come into use?
3. What are the limitations/difficulties we face?
4. What are different systems of measurement?
5. Conversion between units. (We will go through the idea behind how to go about conversion. You will be able to apply this idea to any units.) You will also receive a handout for reference. The session will prepare you for most of Maths and Physics up to Grade 12. Prerequisites: Some basic knowledge of Ratios/Proportions and Fractions.
12 / 15