By Akshat S | Monday, January 17, 2022
A chill week…
- Tutors are now able to give learners feedback after sessions! Learners will be notified over email about the feedback.
- Improved Live Help and fixed some bugs.
- Slight re-arrangements to navbar.
- Tutors can now see their followers.
- Learners can now edit their bios.
- IST-friendly Live Help sessions are starting this Thursday!
- Join this public meeting with the SHW product team to discuss Quarter 1 Goals.
- Earlier this weekend, there was a SHW meet-up in Fremont, CA. We’re glad to see that our community members are getting a chance to meet each other in-person!
- There were 236 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 35,297 learning minutes last week.
- There are 29,999 total users on the platform.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying