August 15 2022
- Assessments! Tutors can now create and assign assessments/surveys to accompany their tutoring sessions (…and series coming soon!) Tutors can find the page from the “Tutor” dropdown menu. Assessments support multiple question types (multiple choice, short answer, long answer), answer keys, and LaTeX formatting. If a tutor assigns an assessment for their session, learners can find and take it from the session page.
-Classroom tools! Users (e.g. teachers, parents, anyone else) can now create classrooms on Schoolhouse that other users can join, letting you track their learning (e.g. learning minutes), certifications (e.g. which topics they’re certified in), and even tutoring (e.g. # sessions hosted). Learn more in this video.
- This week we said goodbye to 4 out of our 5 summer interns. Thank you Akshit, April, Prakruthi, and Viraj for contributing so much this summer!
- The website has had a few technical issues this past week, but our engineers have resolved them. Let us know if they come back
- There were 764 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 112,887 learning minutes last week.
- There were 790 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Aneesa M (18)
2. Saad C (14)
3. Niranjan C (10)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying