By Justin D | Monday, August 08, 2022
August 8 2022
- Tutors can now co-host tutoring sessions (…and series are coming soon!). When a tutor creates a session, they can choose whether to allow co-hosts, in which case other tutors can request to be their co-host and also earn volunteer hours, see learner feedback, earn Schoolhouse Points, etc. This has been one of the most requested features on the platform over the past year.
- New assessments tab released!
- Georgia Tech is the latest university to recognize and endorse the Schoolhouse certification credential (joining MIT, UChicago, and Case Western). This is the first public university to do so. See a couple of their pages that mention Schoolhouse.
- There were 828 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 129,295 learning minutes last week.
- There were 791 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Raisa R (28)
2. Aneesa M (19)
3. Saad C (16)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying