By Justin D | Monday, August 01, 2022
August 1 2022
- Users can now share and link to stories on Schoolhouse Stories more easily.
- Fixed a loophole where users could game the Schoolhouse Points (SP) system.
- There were 861 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 158923 learning minutes last week.
- There were 925 total learners last week.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
1. Raisa R (16)
2. Sarina H (14)
3. Mike Z (12) + Pranav K (12) + Rhea R (12)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying