By Akshat S | Monday, April 11, 2022
Lots of new changes this week!
- Users can now connect their Google calendar directly to their Schoolhouse account through their profile edit page. Once they do this, all new events, changed events, and cancelled events will be synced automatically. No more email fatigue!
Users are now given badges (shown on their profile pictures) that correspond to certain levels of SP
- Bronze - 500 SP
- Silver - 1,000 SP
- Gold - 2,500 SP
- Platinum - 5,000 SP
- Diamond - 10,000 SP
- The “Become a Tutor” onboarding steps for users looking to become tutors was improved to better convey the value of becoming a tutor.
- We were mentioned in Zoom’s 2021 Social Impact report!
- Schoolhouse’s COO Drew Bent hosted a panel at the education conference ASU GSV on the efficacy of tutoring.
- All Schoolhouse tutors who have honorary certifications in SAT Math or SAT Reading can now sign up to participate in the upcoming June SAT Bootcamp. (They will find this on their dashboard.)
- There were 308 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 43,599 learning minutes last week.
- There were 439 active learners last week.
These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
- Dhaval F (11)
- Jose Roberto G (9)
- Serena D (8) + Justin D (8)
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!
- Free Online Math Tutor Sessions
- Finding a Math Tutor and Live Homework Help: How Schoolhouse is Different
- Why Is Calculus So Hard?
- How to Survive AP Calculus
- Do You Need College to be Successful?
- The Benefits of Becoming a Tutor
- How to Stop Procrastinating Right Now
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for in 2022
- SAT Math Practice Test Questions and FAQs
- Spotify Playlists for Studying