The blog is undergoing a major redesign—some articles might have incorrect formatting. We're working on it!
By Akshat S on October 4, 2021
Exciting updates for this week!
- We have a new partnerships page.
- We have a new & improved footer on the website.
- As a safety measure, users that are removed from Zoom by the host are automatically suspended on the platform until further reviewed by admins.
- We have introduced a new way to record regular certification videos. You can now record your videos directly from the schoolhouse.world website (no need to use Loom anymore).
- Organization goals for Quarter 4 (Q4) are now viewable on the public roadmap. A recording of the Q4 meeting will be posted shortly.
- The honorary certification team is now caught up with all the certification requests! If you did not receive an acceptance email for your request(s) then it could either be because you haven’t made a certification profile yet or you didn’t meet the criteria for the certification.
- There were 243 sessions scheduled in the past week.
- There were 47,395 learning minutes last week.
- There are 23,809 total users on the platform.
- These are the tutors who hosted the most sessions in the past week. Congrats!
As always, feel free to reach out at [email protected] if you have any questions!