- Unit circle introduction
- The Pythagorean identity
- Trigonometric values of special angles
- Graphs of sin(x), cos(x), and tan(x)
- Amplitude, midline and period
- Transforming sinusoidal graphs
- Graphing sinusoidal functions
- Sinusoidal models
Register for a session to review this topic with a small group of learners.
Algebra 2 · session
Algebra 2 Trigonometry
Hello! In this session we will be going over inverse trig, using the unit circle, trig identities, finding angles using equations, and more! I will come prepared with many practice problems, but please feel free to bring your own as well!
That's it for now!
Don’t see what you need? Request a session and our team of volunteers will be on the way.