If you'd like to get certified in a math subject, then you may request a certification by submitting a video of yourself working on the appropriate Khan Academy test. For the SAT and AP subjects, you will instead request an honorary certification by submitting an explanation and documentation of your scores.

Certifications are not needed to tutor in Experimental topics, and we no longer grant certifications in Experimental topics.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!